Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Will... living or otherwise

My name is Elissa Jane Mastel, I'm a divorced woman, and this is my last will.

I have a child, Zoren Mastel born 2002 that I want to provide for.

Anything I have in regards to finances or property will automatically transfer to Zoren. My life insurance policy, mutual funds, savings, etc... All go to the Zman. There is a college fund set up in his name as well.

I name my mother Doris Hillman and my ex-husband Randall Mastel as co-executors of my estate. Robert S. Hillman is named as the alternate executor of my estate.

I award legal guardianship of my son to Randall Mastel & Doris Hillman, and name my sister Rachel Hillman as the alternate.

Rachel Hillman is the trustee for the child trust created by this Will.

Burial Instructions

I wish to be cremated. I want to be cremated and thrown into the ocean from a high cliff. You can put a bench there for people to sit on in my name. There should be music, and I want you to play "Lucky" by Radiohead as you spread my ashes into the ocean. It can be any beach or sea, I just want to make sure I end up back from where man came from... the water.

I want the service to be performed by my family, no religious person or denomination shall be present. I'd like there to be a 10 minute silent meditation after I'm put in the ocean, just quiet.

that's it....

1 comment:

  1. When is this happening? This is unsettling for me. Making your mission a very NON peaceful one. This is not the way. You are not at peace. There is no way.

    ReplyDelete